Thursday, January 4, 2007

continuing

well, i kept to my diet restrictions today. toast, oatmeal for breakfast. chicken and raw vegetable salad for lunch. rice and seaweed for snack, and fruit for dinner. went to yoga as well. very challenging, but very rewarding as well. i only got talked to once about poses, so i must have been doing some of the rest of them well. and i was able to do a plow pose, and then move up into a shoulder stand, and then move down and put my knees on the floor on each side of my ears. i was aghast that i was able to do that . my symptoms are flaring up on me so it's difficult to see and write, and difficult to speak. i don't think anyone else notices it, but it's very hard to form words for me anymore. and the numbness and tingling in my left arm is worse again. very difficult.

i guess i should get some sleep. taj's best friend is here for five days, and they are having a very good time. i hate to interrupt it because things are so difficult for me. wonder how i can stay out of the way?

my left side of my face feels fallen, like it has experienced too much sorrow and now has no way to recover itself.

No comments: